Saturday, 1 December 2012

A SCINTILLATING, BEAUTIFUL, WINTERY DECEMBER


Woohoo, it's a big hello to December! 

I'm super excited for the new month as I am feeling more human these days and any health concerns I previously had have started to melted away now. Plus Christmas is only a mere coupla weeks away! Whoopee! Are you all set? I'm getting there, although I must admit I can't help but treat myself at the same time... well why not???

A huge thank you to everyone's beautiful, kind words & warm wishes, still feeling rather elated! 
December always brings back so many fond memories for me, such as going skating at Somerset House, checking out all the X-mas window displays with my face glued to the ones I adore, family gatherings, hot chocolate loaded with cream & sprinkles, yummy smelling body butters and salt scrubs, gift swapping with friends (although this tends to happen really on for me as I never know where I'm going to be) and lots of winter warming comfort food!




 Outdoor tête-à-tête and hot cocoa anyone?
 A Christmas Carol & The Wizard of Oz via Spineless Classics
I remember watching The Wizard of Oz, Singin' in the Rain, many Roger & Hammerstein musical classics every single Christmas.
 This December make a wish... for it may just come true!
Images via Pinterest.com

Wishing you a fabulous month of December, may it be filled with love, laughter, happiness and good health!
Καλό μήνα!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...