Friday 20 April 2012

My week as Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf, Well kinda

Hello loves, how's your week been? I can honestly say that 2012 is fast becoming one of the most happening years of my life - lots of weddings, babies and friends getting engaged! WOW!
Yup, I'm submerged in event heaven this year and this weekend I'll be off to a Christening and not actually working for once! So here's my life as Blair, in pictures, well... kind of....

I nipped out..., ok, sneaked out to go baby gift shopping and got heavily distracted by Zara, man alive they should bar me from that place! (I didn't come out looking like Blair with all her shopping bags though...) I've seen the gorgeous SS12 lookbook but it's not quite the same as going into a store, something which I haven't done in a while. Seriously I was blown away by the fresh palette for SS, it felt like my heart was having palpitations from having to contain my excitement at all the pretty, pretty things! No joke, I was like a child in a candy store, picking up and trying on everything (half the stuff in-store isn't even on the websites)!!! Crochet shorts, Chanel inspired boucle/ tweed jackets, sexy heels, fringed dip dye dress, dip hem chiffon dress, printed chiffon dress from the TRF range, mint one shoulder dress, cream tulle/broderie anglaise tee's... the list goes on! I was really good though and only made one purchase... Unbelievably right?!


I love this image of Leighton & Blake. I've been so busy lately that I've neglected time with my girls, so I cannot wait to so some coffee & cupcake catch up with my gal pals on the weekend.
via tvfanatic.com

 The Gossip Girl Gang - it's one of my secret guilty pleasure watching this show!
I could so use some extended time to curl up in bed...but need to figure out what to wear for all these upcoming events! I guess that's the fun part (except for tidying & hanging up all the clothes again)!
via tvfanatic.com

Finally, Friday's wouldn't be the same with a little fun poster I found via Pinterest!

Wishing you all a wonderful and sparkly weekend! May it be filled with good times and happiness!

Other GossipGirl images found via here.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...