Her wardrobe may be littered with designer dash but that doesn't stop the New York's budding style icon from picking up key pieces from high street brands such as Zara, American Apparel, Aldo, Kurt Geiger & Topshop.
I'm amazed at how incredibly & impeccably sophisticated she dresses for someone so young, (she is a socialite after all...so I wouldn't really expect anything less) but it's cool that she mixes this grown up elegance with a bit of a downtown edge.
I suppose anyone growing up on the 'New York state of mind' diet can only exude confidence, look strikingly polished & groomed, with not a hair out of place.
Olivia's Key wardrobe pieces:
- Jewelled or sequin jackets (Do I spot Zara here?)
- Blazers - all kinds
- Khaki military jacket
- LBD's galore
- Sky scraper heels (favouring YSL Tribute)/shoe boots/metallic brogues (-Sergio Rossi)
- Leather pull on leggings (Daryl K) & the shiny Nylon American Apparel style
- Silk harem style trousers (Zara)
- Cute Shorts
- Vintage finds
- Bold accessories/chunky necklaces/large cocktail ring, belts cinched at the waist
- Oversized bag (Birkin)/Clutch
- Colours: Nude tones, pops of yellow, monochrome & grey
I do wonder though, had she not had the privileged upbringing and not lived in New York, would her style be more playful and fun? What would she do on a different kinda budget? Imagine...
images via: Hot Cake Fashion, Elle UK, Olivia Palermo fashion, Style.com
P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway here- you have til Friday!