Thursday 28 February 2013

BE BOLD OR GO HOME PAY DAY TREATS!

Miroslava Duma rocking an Ostwald Helgason dress with a cute geo print shirt peeking out from underneath. Image via here

Well hey there beloved readers, over the past couple of months I've been slowly nesting and gathering bits and pieces for the little bubba, but you know what? I've bought absolutely nada for moi and well, that's just not on! 

Anyhoos, I'm mega excited since it's payday week! Whoopee! Capturing my imagination and my heart right now are bold geometric prints, well, anything wildly colourful and likely to brighten up my current ongoing all black - ninja style wardrobe. 
I'm still bowled over by amazing printed creations by the likes of Peter Pilotto, Jil Sander, Marni, Matthew Williamson and digital prints by Felder Felder.
I am seriously loving this zig-zag shirt dress from Tommy Hilfiger (SS13) £325, street-style inspiration from Tommy Ton (via style.com) at Fashion Week and also printed headscarves (image via here), the bolder the better I say and it doesn't matter if the prints clash!

 This is old, but still fabulous - Kenzo SS10 via here.

 Stunning geo print wallpaper and a lovely spot of table styling via pinterest. The lamp is just gorgeous, no?



1. All over check print T-shirt by asos now £17.50. 2. Graphic print sheath dress £44.99 by GAP. 
3. Geo print cigarette print pants by Forever 21 $17.80 4. Lomography Cubic La Sardina camera at £99 Giftlab.com. 

Elle Poland Nov 12, via here.

Of late, the image reflects exactly how I've been feeling once I walk through the door of my home... Totally cream-crackered. The 3-hour long return journey on public transport is rather treacherous especially with pelvic pain added to the equation... I honestly don't know how other women manage it! Anyhow, all is well but I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me on the blogging front, I might not be here as often as I'd like but I most certainly still take pleasure coming over to visit you guys. 
It's my form of escapism... from reading baby/parenting info to freak-me-out stuff like on one of my pregnancy apps. I read that I can probably feel my little one inside scratching with their fingers inside the uterus, how CREEPY?!! So anyhoos, thank you for hanging around!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...