Wednesday 28 November 2012

A BUMP, BLESSING & THE BEST OF NOVEMBER...

Hello loves! Hope you're all having a terrific week! Halfway there and not long til the weekend!

So who's that girl above? She doesn't look anything like her character in Gossip girl, that's for sure! This has to be Leighton Meester's most daring editorial shoot ever for Flaunt Magazine and she looks like she's having fun with it! I barely recognise her with her wig & especially when flanked by semi-naked hot men! For the entire editorial, please check it out here.

See: If you haven't seen it already Skyfall is a must and another must-see on my list is Silver Lining's Playbook with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. I've just heard too many darn good things about this film and can't believe I haven't had my hit of Mr. Cooper yet.

Read: Before I go to Sleep by S.J. Watson. I bought this for my BFF after reading reviews on amazon and she recently lent it to me... all I can say is i'm a third of a way through it & it is just soooo good! If you love a good thriller, this is it! Here's the back snippet:

"Memories define us.

So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?

Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight.

And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.

Welcome to Christine's life."


Shop: SuiteBlanco aka Blanco. This Spanish brand is slowly taking the world by storm. Currently, there are stores across 15 countries, (they had better make a start in UK & USA) but their online shop sells pretty much all the key pieces you'll want at bargainous prices.

Blanco reminds me of Zara, but definitely for a slightly younger clientele, with beautiful design at great prices. You can't really argue with that. In Greece, this brand is definitely a close contender to major high street brands.

I'm loving their Night Collection, especially this sheer chain shirt below  - €25.99 & stunning bling!
 Their Fall collection is just as yummy! Me wants it all!!!
Make/Craftista: X-mas is coming!!! Eeek! I just love a pretty centerpiece, and a collection and mixture of baubles is not only easy, it's an eye-catching & beautiful presentation to make in no time.
I love all these chain and woven thread necklaces and when I spotted this DIY post from Honestly WTF featuring Stripes and Sequins, I knew this would also make a fab little X-mas pressie for friends.
A rather large majority of my friends have just had babies this year and so I thought I'd customise some fun babygro's for their little ones! If you're a fan of apple products, like some of my friends are, you'll love this.
Here's one I made on the weekend using T-shirt transfers - I used HP Iron-on T-shirt transfers - you can buy these at your local photography store, Jessops, or most stationary stores. I printed my template out (refer to link below) on an inkjet printer, which is in reverse, cut out around the apple logo and separately around the wording and place strategically across the babygro or t-shirt. Iron the transfer on and wait 5 minutes for it to cool down before using a pair of tweezers to peel it off. Et voila!
If you wish to make you own, you can download my pre-made template for both iPoop & iPeed here for FREE.

Finally... I've mentioned a few times that I feel super blessed at the moment & also pretty much grateful for everything in my life... here's why!

Yay!!! Mr. Perseus and I are expecting our first little one, we are both ridiculously loca loca ecstatic at the moment and words cannot express how happy we are at the moment. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I've had a rather traumatic couple of years, hence the special blessing!

I hope you're all having a super week, thanks for stopping by and your continuous support!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...