Sunday 23 December 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHES

 A Big Fat Happy Holidays to you all & Happy Monday (I realise that it's still kinda Sunday, but I gotta be up early tomorrow)! I hope you've all had a rested weekend and are ready to start the festive holidays with friends and loved ones.

Whatever you're doing, wherever you are, have fun & be merry! What are you doing this Christmas & do you have any rituals that you have with friends or family, like a special Christmas breakfast or present opening after X-Mas dinner? I love those moments, when you see someone else's face/reaction to the gift you have bought them. I'm actually looking forward to a bit of time away, so I'll catch you when I can!

I also wanted to say thanks for making my year in blogging super fab, it's always lovely having new faces here & constantly meeting new friends in blogosphere. New readers (secret readers who don't always comment) - thank you for stopping by and everyone else..., there's always plenty of love and hugs for you too - thanks for all your support!

Merry Christmas Angels!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...