Monday 29 March 2010

Smart Shopping

Hip, Hip, Hooray!


Yup, I'm one of those gals, who like to take advantage of discounts when shopping, who wants to pay full price nowadays anyway?


The Outnet is celebrating their 1st birthday in a matter of weeks and they will be selling items for £1!!!! Yes, that's one whole pound and just a little over a one euro. So get signed up quick to RSVP which opens today!

I also picked up goodies online at HOF & Play.com last week and was delighted when Mama Brit Greek called to say my delivery had arrived including this book by Kelly Cutrone. I want to see what's going on inside that head of hers. She terrifies me to my bones. Actually she reminds me of a former boss, who of course was just trying to do their job properly, which meant screaming orders at the minions...and throwing tantrums when things go seriously wrong.

image via Amazon

Before i completely forget, Dorothy Perkins have a got a whopping 25% discount - type in this code: DPVIPE when you're at the check out page. I've also dicovered that shipping to Europe doesn't cost an arm and a leg - £5 per product, which is quite reasonable, esp after the discount anyway! Shipping to the USA is £10 and takes around 5-7days which isn't too bad either.

So why am I buying from the UK/USA/anywhere but Greece these days? Athens is so friggin' expensive, that's why! I picked up Greek Elle the other day and flicked through their fashion pages for 'Fashion under 150 euros' and was a little disappointed. The pulls selected just didn't do anything for me (some pieces look dated) and i know it's Elle (who don't exactly do cheap frills) but still I could have pulled a better selection of clothes for their 'Cheap & Chic' story.

I do love the wedge heels, I already have a pair of cheapo heart shaped sunnies, thanks to the fab markets in Hong Kong circa 1989 and i already have some awesome striped tops from when Kookai reigned the UK high street.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...