So how do the celebs brave the cold snap and stay stylish?I love Elle's cool 'mum at school gate' chic, complete with over-sized leopard print bag, shades and a fur gilet, whilst Mossy looks fabulously glam in her maxi dress (is it knitted?) and fur number, red lips and glossy hair, Blake in GG gear, wrapped in this seasons Cape, Cameron D rocking casual cozy in quilted wedge boots, chunky knit scarf and woolly hat, way to go girl! Finally Sienna, I love her hotchpotch mixed up look, from fedora, hand-warmer to the clever layering. She looks cute.
Anyhoos, here are just a few things I'd like to keep me warm & cozy.
- Mongolian Fur cape, Topshop, £60
- High neck Vigore coat, Zara, £80
- Alice Hannah knit Turban with brooch, Asos, £20
- Loose knit snood, Asos, £16
- Stud leather fingerless gloves, Asos, now £9
- Chunky bobble scarf, Asos, £21
- MOU Eskimo canvas boots, Outnet, £67.50
- Mink Pink Cocoon knit shawl, Asos, £27.50
- Rib knee socks, Topshop, £7