Sunday 19 December 2010

Wonderfully Wow Window Escapes

I love how department store windows are transformed for Christmas, they never fail to amaze me with their super wow and diverse statement design concepts. The magic of the festive season is usually kept alive with the odd reindeer, Santa, baubles or angels within the window displays, but it's the details and creativity that go into these displays that make the windows really show-stopping. Here are just some of my faves!

Bergdorf Goodman, NYC put on a super theatrical and breathtaking holiday display
via Lonnymag.com

An amazing & short 'lil video to show you how windows are made by the pro's at Bergdorfs! I was also struck by how awesome the song in the background was by Audrianna Cole - what a voice.


Harvey Nichols, London

I love this giant bauble with exploding mini baubles!

This is one department store, which I always admire for their spectacular & innovative window displays. Even the mannequins are wearing make up and are gemmed up! Harvey Nichols' double mannequin=butterfly effect is visually stunning.




Liberty, London




Harrods, London

I'm really loving the Peter Pan inspiration!


Selfridges, London

Hello Barbie, hello Ken.
images via here
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...