Thursday 20 January 2011

Une autre Black Swan: Gwen Lu

I've been mesmerized by the film Black Swan, which I am yet to see and I, for one cannot wait. For as long as I can remember, Ballet was such a huge thing in my life. I don't know if it was the idea of wearing pink tutu that sucked me in or the fact that ballerina's could fly through the air, glide and pirouette so effortlessly & gracefully across a stage in pointe shoes.
I slipped into my first pair of leather ballet shoes since the age of 4 and danced for well over a decade dreaming about life in the RAD before it was replaced by my love of fashion. Oops.

Anyhow, I've been blown away by Jeff Tse's black and white 'Black Swan' shoot featuring the gorgeous Gwen Lu.

Other credits:
Hair: Menelaos Alevras
Make Up: Regina Harris
Styling: Ise White





Via Jeff Tse Photography

Above: Natalie Portman in Black Swan


Black Swan inspired fashion
From left:
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...