Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wedding Weekend: Going to the Chapel...

One of my fave enchanting shoots featuring Valerya by Amber Gray Brides Dec 2010 via here

Hello! How's your week going loves?!
This weekend I'm off to one of my best friends wedding and I cannot tell you how beyond excited I am! It also means a little trip back across the pond, a whirlwind visit to see family & friends.

I'm going to packing whatever free minutes and hours I have to get my missed hugs, (new) gossip, stroke my pregnant friends baby bumps, swap some good reads, get hits of any kind of food that I have missed before heading off to the wedding in country, yay!

I know I'm not the only one whose heart goes all gooey & swoons at everything on 'Style Me Pretty', oooh and all those gorgeous, dreamy wedding moodboards on Pinterest, right?

 via Style Me Pretty Wedding (Full shoot: Beverly Hills Wedding)

via Style Me Pretty Gallery.
 
I realize that time is ticking and I haven't had the chance to focus on the 'me' prep yet as I've been running around doing other things, but at least I know what dress I'm wearing. Bizarrely enough, Refinery 29 came up with this inspiration for Wedding Guest outfit, which in the colour department (mint) is similar to mine, but the dress I have is a sheath style. The final decisions on accessorizing is a working progress, since I can't decide whether to go with silver or gold hues, so I'm going to have to be a ninja in the organized department when it comes to packing after work later.
(Talk about super early pre-weekend post!)

Wishing you all a happy Fairytale weekend!

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...