Monday 30 July 2012

Black & Gold: Because it's Monday...

Absolutely LOVE this set-up - lots of gold framed mirrors everywhere & zebra hide chair... What a lovely little nook it would make via here

Welcome to the new week lovelies! I hope you've all had a brilliant weekend of fun, Olympic games madness & time out for yourselves. I took this weekend to just switch off from the laptop as much as I could but caught up with lots of friends and family on the phone, I swear my ear was burning after half an hour! I also watched some of the Olympics, mainly the Womens bike race - it was awesome! I'm not usually into the biking thing, but I knew they were closing the roads I knew very well... My friends had the benefit of living so close to where the road race passed and even my folks went out in the pouring rain to support the cyclists & Silver medal winner, Lizzie Armitstead compete. It was Britains first medal, so I guess you could say we're all a little chuffed. Anyhoos, I'm having a going for gold and black moment, since it's Monday, y'know! Enjoy!

Talk about fierce! via styletrove.tumblr.com

 Love a beautiful & dramatic tablescape, this ones rather glossy black and gold details are to die for via here 

 Simple styling... via EddieRoss/Pinterest

 Black, white & Gold nai art via here

In summer I do love to use a bit of gold eyeshadow for that extra bit of sparkle & shimmer, usually in the corners of my eye set against black smoky eye makeup. Love this look? Would any of you try it?
via here

Thought this was a really fun shoot featuring British medal hopefuls by Andy Hooper... It reminds me of the iconic scene from James Bonds 'Gold finger'... Cool no? Above Tonia Couch, Diver. Full story/images via Daily Mail

Wishing you all a super awesome week! Whatever you get upto, have a good one!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...