Tuesday 9 October 2012

TICKLED PINK; BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH


Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a beautiful start to the week. I'm back basking in what sunshine and warmth there is left in Greece, since fall and cool winds encroaches at an incredible pace.

I seriously don't know where this past year has gone, except we're in October already! Which means Breast Cancer Awareness month!!! I'm sure I don't have to remind you guys, when I say get yourself checked out! (Info on how to check your girls here!)  A good way of remembering your annual health check appointments is setting them around the time of your birthday, so there's no excuse whatsoever.

I'm not going to go barmy on the subject of Breast Cancer, since most of us are pretty savvy on what it's all about but it would be good to do your bit & support local charities etc.
Anyhow, I'm a sucker for fuchsia, so here are just a few fave pink coloured products that tickled my fancy: (I now, I kinda went heavy on the lips!)
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip balm (in Pink Crystal)  - a gorgeous sheer lipgloss in a cute pot that comes with a nifty little brush too!
2. Shu Uemura Rouge unlimited Supreme shine lipstick in Deep Raspberry
3. Origins Make a Difference (Hand cream) & Peace of mind (Peppermint balm for stress - I cannot tell you how this has saved me from many a headache or tension on my neck) which comes on a pink clip, with each purchase $3.50 goes towards The Breast Cancer Resarch Foundation!
4. Benefit Ultra shine lipgloss in Back to the Fuschia.

If you're in the States, check out what other products are supporting the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign here & if you're in the UK check out Stylist Magazine's picks where some or all of the profits are donated to Breast Cancer charities here.

My pink passion continues....

 Bourganvilla overlooking Santorini via Pinterest

 Pink interiors with a pop. Betsey Johnson's home is just a girlie pink casa, via Elle Decoration UK

Don't tell me you don't recognise these? Barbie's heels!
I only very recently came across Lela Altman's work, isn't this gorgeous? It's untitled but in the Smoke paintings collection.

original quote via here but apparently John Lennon famously quoted this.

Oakely Doakely lovers! Have a top week!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...