Friday 29 October 2010

Happy (Halloween) Weekend!

I cannot believe how quickly this week has flown by! I know most of you are getting prepared for the festivities that is Halloween this weekend, I hope you all have an amazing time and I can't wait to see all your photos.

Halloween isn't really a big deal over and I guess I'll miss getting dressed up and scaring off kids! (Without my make up on ought do the trick!)

My slightly subtle take on creepy-fied nails using Barry M Nail Effects!

What are you all upto this weekend? Recovering from Athens Xclusive Designer Week? Relaxing? Having a bake fest? Or catching up with your favourite reads? I must mention a brilliant (-intellectually stimulating, refreshing & well executed post) by Vahni of Grit & Glamour on fashion-based social networking sites, you will be surprises to learn a few things for sure and not only that - these big fashion networking sites have responded here & here!


Amazing No-bake spiderweb cheesecake with edible spiders
Via here

1st two images above styled by Carine Roitfeld shot by Mert & Marcus (Bal Masque)
for Vogue Paris

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...