Saturday 16 October 2010

Shiny New Studded love

Since I've been London - or Shopping Heaven, I've been trying so hard to not buy anything that I don't really need. It. Is. So. Hard!!!

Alejandro Ingelmo Thriller Booties £730

As you may know, Selfridges recently launched their Shoe Gallery - a place where I got seriously lost, lost into a deep, lusting trance enveloped in a journey into shoe paradise where all the seriously beautiful dreamy shoes are carefully stacked on velvet or glass, concrete or steel and even alabaster and silk displays. Divine!

Kurt Geiger Corso Heels - £220

I fell in love with some of Kurt Geiger's Fashionista collection and also Alejandro Ingelmo's shoes and boots! Anyhow, I think I did well walking away from such gorgeous things... until...


These babies caught my eye and I simply had to make a small naughty purchase whilst on Oxford Street. I love the studding details, the sparkly bits and the super cool Camilla Skovgaard's inspired serrated rubber sole - definitely essential when braving the dodgy pavements of Athens!
They're my new love, well at least for now!



I also did some experimenting and tried (being the operative word here), to do a cool purple manicure with gold tips, as per my post 'Nailing it' a while back. I didn't have any joy in finding the YSL Manucure range in the purple of gold anywhere, so I had to suffice with the bank friendly yet brilliant option of Barry M. Has anyone else tried doing their nails differently lately?


Have a rocking weekend!!!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...