Friday 23 March 2012

Fabulous Fridays


Well hey there loves, how was your week? Are you ready for the weekend? I have no idea where this past week or so went, except part of it was spent in bed and the rest playing catch up big time. 
I wouldn't mind being teleported to Paris for a weekend break though. Just how gorgeous is that image (and the frock the model's wearing) above? No idea on who the photographer is or anything, but I love the mood of this shot.
The only thing that brightened up my week aside from the glorious weather we've been having was the delivery of my asos order! Yup, these puppies were extremely bargainous at £26 from £65! Now that's what I call a score ladies!

Oh Man, I love this site, it's the place where I can totally lose myself chuckling away... There are plenty of brilliant, funny & witty cards for every occasion and just about everyone. So, have any of you been to see the Hunger Games yet? 

via http://charissaxlovee.tumblr.com

Hmmm, lemme think, I know which button I'd hit! Ha!

Wishing you guys a fabulous weekend!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...