Wednesday 30 June 2010

Flirty Skirty

Marc by Marc Jacobs
via Style.com

I don't really do skirts, I'm more of a frocks, playsuit or shorts kinda gal, but recently i've seen a few stylish ladies do their flirty skirty thang, such as Leigh of My Glamourology (who by the way designs the most coolest jewellery ever!!!) as seen here who donned a super girly outfit & also Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere as seen here.

I'd seen the perfect skirt a short while ago but never bought it, but as I was skimming the rails at Zara again, I came across the same skirt again. It must be fate! I had to get it, clearly it was calling my name, plus it was a bit of a bargain too!

Super girly cute or what?
Skirt by Zara 17.99 euros only!!!

I'll have to share my other super cool purchase I picked up once i've built it! Zara home, you are a legend!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...