Tuesday 22 June 2010

Looking good: Summer Hair & Beauty Looks I love

Cameron Diaz looks uber hot via Look

Sometimes, with all this heat, I just want to scrape my hair up into a messy bun, lucky for me this is becoming more possible as my hair is finally growing out from a long bob length! Phew!

image via Metro

I have always loved Sarah Jessica Parker's messy high bun look in the SATC series, and although I can't recreate this look on myself... yet, I hope some of you can. I can just about manage Cam's look above.

Anyhow, I stumbled across these fabulous videos via Grazia - which can be re-created in a jiffy. They're bloody brilliant if i might say so and they're less than 6 minutes long! Check it out!!!


Hair: Glam messy bun




p.s You can probably pick up a sponge doughnut from Hondos Centre or Claire's Accessories in Athens.
Otherwise in Boots, Superdrugs etc in UK.

Make-up: Summer Aqua Smoky eyes

I have a penchant for turquoise or aqua make up... This look is easy as chips! Love it!



I dare you not to try these looks and look super duper glam after! You'll have to let me know how you get on - show me some picture love girls!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...