Monday 26 September 2011

Nuts for these nails!

Luscious ladies, you'll have to excuse me, I'm on a bit of nail stalking roll right now and totally feeling these gorgeous nail designs. I'm also dying to try out LCN's magnetic nail polish too via their online store!

These ultra fabulous hieroglyphic nail art at The Topshop Unique's SS12 instantly grabbed my attention. The designs are courtesy of celeb manicurist Andrea Fulerton from her Nail Boutique Stripe and Sparkle range. She has a handy tip for those of you wanting to try this design.

"My tip for doing your less dominant hand is to balance your hands on a flat surface to gain control, dont over load your brush with paint and work slowly."

Grazia Magazine recreated this look here (includes how-to). I also found this super cool video how-to on youtube too.
Luuurve Joanna Goddards Cosmic nails... check out her post on how to create this look here

I think I've become these talented sisters biggest fans! Love this bold and colourful nail design, a surefire way to bring summer back from Hey Nice Nails! - Yes, this was a site I 'StumbledUpon'! Fab discovery!

Moon manicures, this is such a easy design to replicate using different colours. Love the nude/black combo, which is what I'll be rocking tomorrow.
Red reverse mani that looks like a grown out mani, love the pale/naural base with hot red!
The reverse French chevron manicure - love this! So simple yet dead chic & effective.

What will you lovelies be tempted to try out? Any new nail trends I ought to know about?

Wishing you all a spectacular week!

images via Tumblr, A Cup of Jo, Hey Nice Nails & Refinery 29
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...