Friday 3 September 2010

Friday Round Up

First up, I'm a bit of a sucker for Gossip girl, Blake reminds me of a younger version of Cat Deeley (UK TV presenter gone Stateside, see below). In most behind the scenes shots, she's always laughing away and looks like oodles of fun to work with. I love her style on GG and she look terrific in this gorgeous shoot for Marie Claire UK, I love the lace frock especially!





Cat Deeley in J Mendel, big twin to Blake Lively?
via Glamour US

End of an era? Farewell Kate Moss & Topshop big man, Phillip Green's business relationship. Has Mossy lost her edge? I really like some of the earlier collections (remember the tiger claw frock?), which sold better than her recent collections. Will Kate do her own line?
via Daily Mail

R.I.P Corrine Day
She took some seriously awesome iconic images of Kate Moss back in the day. The Vogue cover above was taken in 1993...

Jessica Stam 2007 by Corrine Day
via Corrine Day

Ok, so now for the supremely randomness I like to bring on in my posts... I was driving home yesterday and drove past a road close to my apartment and saw what I thought was a massive bump/rock in the middle of the road. Took a second glance and realised it was a turtle, a huge one! I parked up and went back to the road to see if it was still there and luckily it crawled to the corner of the pavement by then. I couldn't bear knowing that this little fella might be in danger of getting crushed by a car, so I picked it up and took it to a bit of grassy green for safety.


Last but not least, some serious Red Carpet fabulousness!

Jessica Alba and Natalie Portman looking super stunning at the Venice Film Festival
via Marie Claire

Happy Friday kids!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...