images above via H&M Home (for real as in H&M fashion retailer!)
What kind of picnic are you going for? Matchbook Magazine (which I just cannot get enough of by the way) has all the info you'll need!
FIGS AND ROCKET IN PROSCIUTTO - Via Telegraph UKI've included this because i'm nutso about figs!
"These little bundles of salad don't need dressing so they won't go soggy on the journey. They are good for keeping hunger pangs at bay while the rest of the picnic is being unpacked.
- 2 figs, quartered
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- A bunch of wild rocket (or a bagful)
1. Little Rose Spring Cocktail via Martha Stewart
2. Lavender Mojito via Sugar and Charm
3. Grapefruit Mojito via Martha Stewart
4. Lime Sorbet Margaritas via Real Simple
5. Blood orange Margarita via White on Rice
Not a fan of running around with a frisbee or games? Chill out with a good read... Here are just a few brilliant light reads! Enjoy!
Are you all set?
image via here
Have a fantastic weekend loves! New readers thank you for stopping by & my blogger buds - Big fat Greek style love & sunshine to ya!