Sunday 11 July 2010

Poolside Glamour

I hope you're all having a fab weekend!!!

Mr Lastminute.com failed to mention we're supposed to be heading to a pool party today. What to wear??? Hmmm...I'm on the slightly pastier shade (although olive skinned)than everyone else for sure, as I haven't made it to the beach at all this year. So a bit of cover up is required... errrr, what about this?


  • Printed tunic - lingerie/beachwear shop, L'Ultima in P. Faliro (same rd as AB Vasilopoulos).
  • Gold Sovereign coin necklace- present from Mr. Perseus
  • Large sunburst pendant necklace - House of Fraser
  • Shades - Topshop??? Can't remember
  • Cluster of bangles - really old, from old samples, to Primark to Accessorize.
  • Purple ruffle front sandals - Topshop last year.
Sorry, I know this is a bit of a lame post, but I gotta run!!! Ciao fashion bunnies!
p.s will catch up on some essential reading tomorrow!

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...