Monday 5 July 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you oodles Jemima for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!
I'm truly flattered - some of you know how I have a love & passion for many things!
Ok, so for this award I'm supposed to share 7 things about moi and pass the award to 5 other bloggers of my choosing.

7 things about me:
1. I once ran into Mick Jagger in an ancient temple (Ta Prohm) in Cambodia, that was a surreal & amazing moment.

image via Amy Atlas
2. I have an incredible sweet tooth and can pretty much out eat most people in the dessert/doughnut/chocolate/ice-cream department.


3. I'm an adrenaline junkie, skydiving just rocks, I've jumped 3 times - in Australia & NZ, as well as bungee jumping. Wish there was somewhere to jump here.

images via Amazon.co.uk
4. I'm an 80's geek, love the music era, love the films; bring on The A-Team, The Goonies, The Breakfast Club, Star Wars Trilogy, Indiana Jones, Ferris Bueller's Day off, Dirty Dancing...

5. I am deliriously clumsy. Trip, fall, walk into things, break bones, it could only happen to me.


6. I'm not half bad at bowling, I've striked 5 times in a row before.

7. I wear polish on my toe-nails pretty much all year round.

and now the 5 bloggers whom i think are pretty versatile:

Audrey Allure
Degaine
Alessia of Smells like Fashion
Monique of My Glamourology
Jammer at 10am

Congratulations ladies! Hope you all have a fab week!
Ciao x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...