Thursday 1 July 2010

Skirt Alert: One summer skirt, 3 ways!

Totally random and unrelated; I've had no water since 5:30am this morning... The Water Company has done a major boo boo and done some serious damage to one of the pipes... Crikey! We were all promised water by 8:30am... which hasn't happened yet so I thought I'd get this post together...

I have a love hate relationship with skirts, so I don't wear or buy them that often. The last skirt I bought was this cute little tiered ruffle number from Topshop below... 2 maybe 3 years ago, which I team with a simple black vest and if it's a bit chilly, I'll throw on a boyfriend blazer and an old pair of biker style boots. BUT... I did pick up a cute skirt from Zara the other day. Shock horror!

I don't often post personal style snaps, I kinda loathe any sort of camera action - plus for some reason, I only manage to pull silly faces.
But since some of you wanted to know how i'll be working that flared skater skirt of mine (a bargain at 17.99€)...
Here's a peek! Sadly for me and my self-timer, these shots are a bit wonky (& grainy) but at least you get the idea!

Take one Zara Skirt, Wear 3 ways
From Left-right:
  • Denim Shirt: Mr. Perseus', it was huuuuge! Mock Croc patent belt: Sample, Studded heels: Zara
  • Chunky Turquoise necklace: Primark, Sleeveless Blouson tunic shirt (the rest is hidden underneath the skirt): Zara, Studded belt: Kookai, Hideous scar on shin: Surfing, Fuchsia Bow peep toes: New Look
  • Black Vest: Gift - oversized so it looks baggy, Bow belt: House of Fraser, Ruffle T-bar platforms: Topshop
Sometimes a look doesn't work as well for me, especially knowing that I could be teaming it with something else way better. When I moved to Greece, I left some bits and pieces back in London, which I often forget about... But just knowing..., slightly bugs me! Anyhow...

Have a fabulous, super sunny weekend!!!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...