Go: La Perla are having a sale - you heard it here first!!! Go Go go ladies if you're in London!
Sign Up: Calling all Designers right now Style Trek are looking for talent like you to join their site. Why? This is your opportunity to shine and is an amazing ecommerce platform for you to do your thang (with support and without the overheads)! It doesn't which country you're from, Style Trek are searching for the finest talent for their launch this Autumn.
If you'd like to be one of the first 50 designers selected for the site or become one of its Styletrekkers, visit the website to fill out the free, one-page application form. The deadline is 30 May, so hurry... Please share the love & this link & info with designers you know!
Buy: Barry M rocks, for me their one of the coolest places to find a plethora of colours, cosmetic-wise. Check out these awesome nail colours (and this is only a selection!) from £2.99 (Superdrug, UK)
Make: Over at Fashion Algorithms, Katerina has been getting crafty, check out this fab necklace she made.
Wear: I love all the pretty florals out there as well as girly with a twist fashion (see Jess Szohr for inspiration below) but, j'adore even more how you can toughen up pretty florals with a pair of sturdy booties and a khaki biker for those breezy evenings.
image via: here
Take one floral Playsuit, by Arden B (who also deliver to Greece).... and wear it anyhow you want to...
- Cropped Denim jacket & Khaki 3/4 slv jacket by Topshop
- Floral playsuit by Arden B.
- Peep toe sling back wedge by Steve Madden (style:'Warrick') - I love these!
- Can't afford the stunning Alexander Wang 'Freja' boots? Check out these buckle boots (on sale now) by Dorothy Perkins
- Slouchy trinket boots by Dune
- Alexander Wang Freja boots as worn by Jessica Szohr above. Via Shopbop