Thursday 13 May 2010

Summer hair Inspiration

I'm currently stuck in a bit of hair rut, as my hair is in that growing out an style phase. Last May, I went for the big scary chop, quite drastic huh?

I had a lopsided, asymmetric bob and now it's more like Alexa Chung's length only a wee bit longer now.

Growing out a fringe is not easy and requires a lot of patience and creativity if you, like me get bored really quickly. I have to say i do like the slightly wavy look that's Alexa's got going on, but now i need some inspiration on how to wear my hair for summer. I'm sweeping mine up to one side, wearing lots of cute headbands and also working one of summer's hottest styles, the one side braided look. Check out below for some easy summery styles, hope you enjoy!

Kate Bosworth working the braided up do, doesn't she look oh-so pretty?

Nicole Ritchie, never failing to look good in any braided style


Jessica Alba looking gorgeous in her plaited up do

Wanna get the fishtail/herringbone braided look? Check out this feature by Goop



Easy summer hair styles

Ashley Olsen working some waves, me love!

Sienna Miller looking smoking hot in a half up do, i love the versatility of this style.

Whitney Port wearing a messy top knot style, great for those really hot days, especially if you have really long hair.

images via: BellaSugar, Elle Uk, Marie Claire, Goop, Wikstenmade
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...